My train of thought that occurred:
1. WHAT? That's my picture. Is that a mistake?
2. It says Erin Lee. That's definitely me.
3. I'll scroll down to see what card they picked.
4. Yep, those are my boots.
5. Wait....I'm a finalist?!?! REALLY?
6. What's the theme for Monday? (Color? I LOVE bright colors - score!)
7. Followed by every single thought that crossed my mind Friday afternoon / evening / night included spectrums of colors, rainbows and shades of color. I went to the Farmers Market: I saw rainbows of produce. I saw rainbows in cars, in stores, at church. Outside. Inside. EVERYWHERE.
Today, I'm here to post my FIRST card for the contest. The theme this week is You Color My World. I knew immediately I wanted to do some kind of spectrum, don't know why, it's just what got in my head. I am typically the type of crafter that brainstorms lots of ideas in my head, looks at stamps for inspiration in my craft room for a bit, then goes gung-ho on one concept and never looks back. I followed this path with this card as well. No need to stray from my norm now, right?
Here it is, in all its colorful glory.
I used a whole lot of patterned papers, too. No one diamond is alike - all different (75 to be exact). That's a lot of stamping and a lot of paper piecing. God bless my Cutter Bees!here.
Thanks for stopping by and I would of course LOVE your vote so I can progress to the next round.
Until next time. xoxo