I love the details in this stamp and this time decided to emboss it and pull out some Daniel Smith Watercolors. I typically use blues and pinks, but this time I went with something a little out of my comfort zone with Cadmium Yellow, Quinacridon Violet and Anthraquinoid Red for the flowers. I used Aureolin Cobalt Yellow and Ultramarine Turquoise for the background to give it a green look. To finish, I used Phthalo Blue and Prussian Blue for the leaves.
Once the panel was dry, I used the big hello dye and cut it on silver paper and white foam for added dimension.
To finish off the card I added some clear water droplet embellishments and attached it to a blue card base. Here is a look at the two cards I’ve made with this gorgeous background.
Feel free to stop by my blog Stranely Creative for more information on how I created these cards. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!